Sunday, January 31, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 265 & Colour Challenge 38

Today, I have a card to share that I made using both the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 265:




I was very inspired by these two cards that Amy Sheffer posted on her blog earlier this week
to make my card.


I started by blending three different colours of ink onto my background
and  then  flicked some droplets of water onto it.
I diecut the two MFT Soda Pop bottles and inked them as well.


I heat embossed the sentiments onto vellum and a strip of black cardstock.

I'm also linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Joyce Heinen said...

Love all the pinks. Lovely card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Leigh! I love how intense the bright pink is! Thanks for the shout-out, too :)

Tenia Nelson said...

so fun!!

Karen B. said...

Now I want some strawberry cream soda, yummy! Yummy soda, yummy card. Great take on both challenges.

Unknown said...

This card is so bright and happy! I love your choice of the bottle die cuts! I saw a lot of folks using the science set but this is very unique & something I haven't seen yet :)

Shelly said...

Looove this!!

Betty Wright said...

This is fun and fabulous, Leigh! Fantastic use of the colors and sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty inking Leigh, this is wonderful!

Michelle said...

Super fun! Love how you incorporated both challenges. I'll get there one of these days. ;) Beautiful card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Now that is just adorable!!

Diana K said...

Love it, Leigh. So much fun!

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! I LOVE those bottles and the beautiful colors you used!!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a fabulous card Leigh!! So pretty!! Great coloring! It's always a treat to visit your blog! ;)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Susan R. Opel said...

Thought you might like to see this!

http://bit.ly/1HqrcKf

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things