Friday, January 29, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #157 -- Take Two

Today, I have another card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #157 designed by N@ Ali:



I was inspired by the sketches' clouds and burst and decided
to use some Reverse Confetti  products to recreate it.


I stamped my rainbow stripes at the top using the single stripe from So Stripey
in raspberry fizz, summer sunrise, limeade ice, Hawaiian shores & winter wisteria
and added a few clouds that I diecut using the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts.


I finished it off by stamping my sentiment (from God is Good).


 


Remember, there's still time to play along with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch. 
You have until Thursday, February 4th to link up your card.

I'm also linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.


Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Marion said...

I love this Leigh! Perfection :)

Diana K said...

Inspired and inspiring. Love this, Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what a perfect take on that sketch! LOVE that you created your sunburst in rainbow stripes! Fabulous sentiment, too!

Karen B. said...

What a wonderful pick me up card.

Diane Jaquay said...

So wonderful, and creatively stamped, love this!!

Kathy said...

Love this card! Such a pretty, colorful design based on the sketch,
and full of inspiring faith images and words.

Nora Noll said...

STUNNING!!! LOVE how you created the rainbow.

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect take on the sketch, love the sentiment!

Pon Malar said...

Pretty card. Love the cheerful colors :)

Joyce said...

Oh, Leigh. Both of the cards you made with this week's sketch are fantastic.

Shirley said...

Beautiful colorful card.

samantha's cards said...

beautiful card!

SugarGem said...

Thank you for the sweet comments. This is so pretty. Always love a good rainbow card!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Yes, God is good. TFS

donna mikasa said...

Love this, Leigh! CAS perfection!

Lindsey said...

Perfect! Loved colors you chose. PS Your penguin card on the RC newsletter was adorable!!!!

Bobby said...

Love those bright rays shining from behind the clouds.

Michele K. Henderson said...

BEAUTIFUL inking and stamping techniques! WOW! I love the pretty yellow and newsprint color combo too!
Take Care!
Michele

BeverlyBL said...

Ooooh. This is beautiful. Love it!