Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Fusion 2nd Year Celebration & MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 262

Today, I'm sharing a card that I made for Fusion's 2nd Year Celebration:




I was inspired by the flowers on that fabulous table runner to make my card.


I started with some MME patterned paper that was in my stash as my background.
I stamped my flowers (using Fall Florals) onto their coordinating dies.


For my sentiment, I stamped the "happy" from Hand-Lettered Holiday stamp set
and added the "birthday" from PTI's KIS: Belated Birthday.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this Leigh. The yellow stripes are perfection. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Lisa Elton said...

Fresh and lovely Leigh!!

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous ! Love the beautiful flowers and soft yellow stripes

Karen B. said...

So happy and fun and fresh.

Shelly said...

Oh my! This is such a happy and sweet card!!

Happy Dance said...

This sweet card leaves me wishing Springtime was just around the corner! You've really captured those colors from Fusion, and used the MFT sketch perfectly. Beautiful card, Leigh. Just love it. Bev

Megan Carroll said...

Gorgeous flowers and I really love those yellow stripes!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so bright and happy! I love the flowers and love the stripes! And what a great way to do the sentiment! I love the matching stripe through the word block. That's just perfect!

Brandi said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing with us at Fusion!