Saturday, May 31, 2014

Monthly Moments -- April




Hi there!
Today, I want to share Monthly Moments spread for April that I made using
some of Chickaniddy Crafts's super pretty Twirly Girly patterned papers.

Supplies: Twirly Girly Paper (TG140S08,TG140S11,TG140S12)

The Twirly Girly patterned papers worked perfectly with my photos!


For my left hand page, I printed a collage of photos.
I printed my journaling directly onto the Never Grow Up patterned paper
using some text boxes and trial & error.
I trimmed a strip from the same patterned paper as a border and diecut my month
 using the back of the Itty Bitty Ballerina patterned paper & my PTI April die.


For my right hand side, I used a page protector with 6 3x3 pockets.
I trimmed some Piggy Tails patterned paper  -- the music notes were just so perfect!
I added some stamped embellishments to finish them off:
the top one is PTI's A Few Pointers stamps & die
and the bottom one is from PTI's Monthly Moments: February stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

looks awesome Leigh!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this! It is so fun getting a glimpse into your life and these photos are just SO fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute pics Leigh, TFS! Have a great weekend ;)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome, dearie!!