Thursday, May 12, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #172

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #172 designed by me :


I decided to use it to make a fun baby card using my PTI Wee Folk mini kit.


This was so fun to stamp!
I used stamps from the Wee Folk set and then matted my card on a piece of patterned paper
that came in the kit.
I diecut the brown bunny from the pre-printed images that came with the kit
and adhered it to my card with dimensional adhesive.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 19th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

Keeway Tsao said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love how you stamped the rabbit as your border and centerpiece. So creative!

Michelle said...

Such an adorable/pretty card..... I wanted to CASE it immediately!! Thanks for creating another great sketch!

Karen B. said...

What a cute idea for the frame!

LeAnne said...

Adorable! Love that little bunny and the colors are so fun!

Vikki H said...

Oh, my every time you use this time set I kick myself again for not purchasing it! Cute card!

Shelly said...

Aww...this is so cute!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Leigh. Great take on the sketch... love the bunnies framing the greeting and the cut-out bunny. Very folk-art.

Tracey McNeely said...

So gorgeous Leigh, what an adorable card for baby!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh! SO beautiful, and SO creative! LOVE the motif you made here!

Ruth said...

It's lovely - adore the colours and the layout is so unique - I don't think I've seen a sketch quite like it! Xx

Lynn said...

100% You Leigh and so fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling and the colors are fantastic!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love this, Leigh, very creative take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. Love your card and your sketch.

alexandra s.m. said...

You are so clever!
Brilliant take on the sketch!
Love the colors you have picked!
Bravo!!

donna mikasa said...

Such a brilliant sketch, Leigh! And to top it off, your card is genius!

Jacquie Southas said...

Fun mosaic style design, Leigh!

Jenni's Jems said...

This is sooo cute!x

Diana K said...

It's a super fun sketch (I'm going to try and play along) and your interpretation is, of course, wonderful!