Sunday, May 01, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Charming

*Note: This is my second post for today.
Please scroll down or click here to see my Pinterest Inspired Challenge post. 


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


The LEAD of the Charming Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

When I first saw the inspiration photo, I thought I'd go digging through my 
stash of patterned paper, but then I remembered that the diecuts that came in the
PTI Colour Pop Florals kit were in these colours...
 

I started by blending Spring Rain ink onto the edges of a piece of white cardstock.
From this I diecut the scalloped frame (PTI).
I diecut the flowers from the patterned paper that came with the Colour Pop Florals kit. 


I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Graceful Greetings) in versafine onyx black.

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
for the challenge details and to play along with us!



Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the pretty blooms and your great take to the inspiration photo!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is "oh my WOW" gorgeous, Leigh!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly lovely and ever so charming Leigh!!

Marisa said...

Love how you used that scalloped frame!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Leigh. Love the frame and those full blooms. Great take on the photo.

Melody said...

Love how you used the colors! So pretty!

Betty Wright said...

Great design and so pretty, Leigh! Love the flower choices!

Lynn said...

Beautiful. I love your take on the inspiration Leigh.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Leigh! It's so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful & Charming! Lovely colors and design Leigh~