Sunday, May 01, 2016

May Pinterest Inspired Challenge

Today, I have a card to share for the May Pinterest Inspired Challenge:


Isn't it fun?
I was inspired by the splattering of fun colours to make my card.


I started by stamping the sentiments from PTI's Phrases & Praises in versafine onyx black.


Then, I stamped the birds from PTI's Wee One in Altenew's Frosty Pink,
Coral Berry, Warm Sunshine, Caribbean Sky & PTI's Green Parakeet.
 
I'm also linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Please check out the Pinterest Inspired Challenge to what the rest of the DT created 
using this photo as their inspiration and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until May 25th to link up your project.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

I really like the bold, colorful images surrounding that gorgeous sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this!! Those sweet colorful birds just make me happy!

Lynn said...

Goodness...the movement and colors on this card are just amazing Leigh.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you framed the sentiment with those birds!

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous placement of birds Leigh!