Tuesday, May 03, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 278

Today, I have a card to share that I made for the 


I decided to use my Fall Florals set to make a Mother's Day card.


I started with a piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper as my background.
I stamped the Fall Florals in Altenew Buttercream & Warm Sunshine, PTI Aqua Mist,
Tropical Teal and Stormy Seas onto watercolour paper diecuts.


I stamped my sentiment (from Altenew's Best Mom stamp set)
onto a strip of Smokey Shadow cardstock in versamark and heat embossed it in white.

Thanks for looking!


11 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love the patterned paper and colors!

Karen B. said...

So organic and pretty!

Nora Noll said...

Adorable!! I LOVE the pretty colors and the patterned paper you used!!

I Card Everyone said...

OH so lovely, Leigh!!!
=]

Misscricri said...

Your card is magnificient.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the floral cluster, the colors and that great woodgrain!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous Leigh!
I would not have thought about this combo. It looks so contemporary and fresh!!
Thank You~

Happy Dance said...

Perfect patterned paper for this sketch, Leigh. The soft grays of the woodgrain really compliment those beautiful blossoms in their Springtime colors. Any mom would love to get this one for Mother's Day. Very, very pretty. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Leigh!!

Keeway Tsao said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch! I love the wood pattern paper against the flowers. It's perfect!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO sweet! Love the rustic look here with the woodgrain background, and as always, your color combo is just amazing!