An "almost summer" Five for Friday
Thursday, June 16, 2011
1. I have only one more day of work until Fall! So nice!
2. It was my turn to post a "Praise Post" on the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog. My first instinct was to praise God for the summertime, but upon reflection, I decided to praise Him for the good year I had this past year at work, as well. Here's the layout I made:
I used Papertrey Ink cardstock, Echo Park patterned paper, American Crafts thickers, Creative Cafe word stamps and My Mind's Eye doily stamps.
3. Today was the last day of work for some of my co-workers, so I made a couple more "happy summer" cards for them. Here's one, using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Rock & Roll technique.
I used PTI cardstock (Raspberry Fizz, Kraft), Wildflower Garden stamp set (the flowers and the "friend" sentiment), Tag Its #3 sentiment, twine and button. The strip of patterned paper is My Mind's Eye and the punch is SU!
4. I started a Summer Sketch: 2011 Edition at My Scrap Shoppe today. You can click here to see the sketch and the layout I made.
5. In a week today, my brothers & their families are coming out for my mom's birthday. I'm so excited! This will be the first time that we're all together...... well, ever, really. We've never been all together in the same place since Tatiana joined our family a couple of years ago. This will be great!
What are you looking forward to?