Monday, June 20, 2011

SEM Challenge #2

Hey there!

I just wanted to share a layout and a couple of cards that I made recently for Scrapping Everyday Miracle's Challenge #2: Scrap the everyday blessings in our lives.

What are they? Who are they? Share what blessings are happening in your life right now. Look at your life and find the everyday blessings.

Scrap Twist: Use this quote by Young: "How blessings brighten as they take their flight!" Also use a banner of some sort.

For every project you complete for this challenge you will be entered to win a
$20 Gift Certificate to Ringo Crafts...



They have the cutest ribbon sculptures, felties and flowers! The design team members were blessed to be able to use them in our projects and I made a couple of cards with them that you'll see in a moment...

Here's the layout I made for the challenge:


I used Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye & Stampin' up! patterned paper, a Creative Cafe stamp ("everyday"), Quickutz Cotton Candy alphabet dies, a Papertrey Ink Mat Stack #4 die, a PTI Woodgrain impression plate & a Little Yellow Bicycle journaling card.

A few detail shots:





And here are the cards I made with the adorable Ringo Crafts products I received:





Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Joan B said...

what a great layout. beautiful sentiments too. and your cards are great. I love that cool dude guy!!

Kim O'Connell said...

I am in LOVE with that cool dude penguin card!

Linda said...

Fabulous layout! So heartfelt and well said. Thank you for sharing.
Great cards, too!

Jeannine said...

Great job on the page, Leigh! You have a beautiful family. You're right, we should treasure our family. Life is so short, enjoy every minute you have with them, seriously.

Love the penguin card too! That is just too cute.

Janelle said...

Really cute stuff, Leigh! I especially love the layout. Gotta try making one of those little banners myself -- great look!

Terri said...

Great layout. Love the cards too especially the one with the cupcake!

Marlo said...

Nice job leigh! Like the little penguin guy!

Kristii said...

Leigh, your work totally makes me smile!! You are amazing!

Rebecca Geile said...

I'm a definite fan of your scrapbooking. And that little penguin is adorable!