Sunday, June 05, 2011

MIM #17 -- attempt #4

Here's my fourth attempt at this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Cracked Glass:


This one is very similar to my attempt #5, but for a reason. I'd stamped the butterfly onto white cardstock and while it was cooling from the UTEE, I used my woodgrain impression plate & Mat Stack #1 die on a piece of white cardstock. However, when the UTEE was cooled and cracked, it looked more cream in colour, so I impressed a piece of cream cardstock instead. Not wanting to waste the white cardstock I'd impressed, I decided to make a fifth attempt at the MIM challenge.

I used Papertrey Ink cardstock: Raspberry Fizz & Vintage Cream cardstock, Woodgrain impression plate, Mat Stack #1 die and stamp & a sentiment from the Botanical Silhouettes stamps set. The butterfly stamps is SU!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Card, I really love the colors that you picked.

I hope you will come and join my blog and be sure to sign up for the frame giveaway!!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/