Monday, June 27, 2011

A few things to share today....

#1. I have an Inspiration Post on the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog today. I posted an inspiration post and a layout to go with it.

#2. I also posted a layout on the MSS blog this afternoon for the June Featured Product Challenge.

#3. I had a bit of time this afternoon to attempt the Papertrey Ink Make It-Monday #21: Polaroid Two Step Masking. Here's the card that I made:


I used PTI Kraft cardstock, Fresh Snow ink, Daydreamer stamp set and Happy Trails stamp set (for the sentiment). The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket.

Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. I love your color choices. I hope to actually watch the MIM soon, so I can see what it is all about. I certainly like the outcome.

Elena said...

very beautiful! I love the choice of dp - makes the whole card so dreamy :)

Kristii said...

Love, love, love! I love the paper you used and your masking is fabulous!

Kara said...

so so pretty!

Renee said...

Love it!
So soft and pretty...
love that pp!!

Melissa said...

So serene and lovely! Beautiful card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty card, I love the soft colours.

Gayatri said...

So So pretty and delicate, Leigh! Love love your card.

kksb said...

Lovely card!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Leigh, this is sooooo so pretty! I love the soft and sweet colors.

Linda said...

Stunning card. I ordered that stamp set on the release date and cant wait for it to arrive (it takes nearly for weeks to get here-West Australia)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous card and yes you should add In Bloom to your wish list, I actually bought the impression as a gift and "producted tested" it first and then decided I had to keep it and ordered another one for the friend.

Unknown said...

Loving that pp and those colors are beautiful together.

kacee said...

Lovely card!

Marybeth said...

You did a wonderful job on the MIM challenge. Beautiful!

Susan Rob said...

beautiful! Great colours.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty Leigh...nice job with the challenge!

Jen Carter said...

Love the colors you chose! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

This is truly lovely, great color choices and the edging around the patterned paper/