Sunday, June 19, 2011

Two more cards...

that I made today for my co-workers, to wish them a happy summer. For the first one, I used this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Rock & Roll technique.


I got creative and used my Papertrey Ink Mat Stack #1 die (trimmed down on the ends) to make a vase for the flowers I stamped using Wildflower Garden. I also used PTI cardstock (Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse) and Tag Its #4 sentiment stamp. The patterned paper strip is SU!, as well as the border punch.

And for this next card, I used PTI cardstock (Aqua Mist) and Tag Its #4 stamp set. The patterned paper is Pink Paislee and I used a Hero Arts cling stamp to stamp the background text.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Leah said...

What fun summery cards. I really love the first one...I love those flowers and how you made them look very watercolory. :)

Stephanie said...

Leigh........These are both just adorable! Love your "out of the box" thinking for that vase! Amazing!