Sunday, November 11, 2012

A couple of layouts

I made a couple of layouts this weekend, using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Creating Focal Point Sentiments with Stamps & Dies. I ♥ combining my stamps and alphabet/word dies to make my scrapbook titles!

I was leafing through my photos in my box-to-be-scrapped and found this one that was taken at the Corn & Apple festival a couple of months ago...


I used Papertrey Ink stamps (fabulous frames) and dies (modern alphabet uppercase). The journaling cards are Project Life, the mistable chipboard is Pink Paislee and the patterned paper is My Mind's Eye. The two stamps stamped in red are CTMH.

Here's a close up of my title/journaling, where I diecut the negative of the letters for my title and backed it with the journaling card:


And my next layout... (photos taken by Sage)...


I used Papertrey Ink stamps (wonderful words) and dies (block alphabet lowercase). The mistable chipboard is Pink Paislee, the chipboard bicycle is Crate Paper and the patterned paper is My Mind's Eye. The "love this" stamp is CTMH.


I love how this layering worked out!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

craftmates said...

Beautiful layouts ad sweet photos! Irma

Cecilie said...

These are really great layouts - love the title on the first one. It looks perfect.

Kelly Griglione said...

Leigh, so glad you're back in the craft room! It was fun taking a look through all of your posts ... you've been a busy lady! Glad you are adjusting back to this time zone. Love your negative die cut letters on the journaling card. And that you used the photos taken by your daughter. What a great perspective!

merryf said...

I love the photos of you on your bike! How clever to put one of the photos in the die-cut. So charming!