Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thank you, thank you

I have a couple more cards to share that I made with this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Creating Focal Point Sentiments with Stamps & Dies. 

My first card was inspired by this card by Melissa Phillips.


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (harvest gold), felt, stamps (communique sentiments) and dies (wonderful words, beautiful blooms II #1 & #2, flipping out, lovely layers). The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye and I stamped a MME stamp around the edge of the white patterned paper.



For this card, I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (harvest gold), felt, stamps (think big favourites #4) and dies (counting my blessings, beautiful blooms II #1, leaf prints, edgers #3). The patterned paper and decorative brad are My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Kara said...

You have been busy since you got home! You must have missed your craft room ;)Beautiful Thank You cards!

Karen C. said...

Bright and cheery thank you cards, Leigh. I love the polka dot paper on the second card's word die cut. So fun!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great cards! Love those flowers and all the different texture on the cards.

tonyamaries said...

Welcome back! Great job on both cards. I love the soft colors of the first one with the pop of yellow!

Jill Norwood said...

These are both lovely! I love felt on cards! Beautifully done!