Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Journaling card challenge

I wanted to share another card that I made for the Journaling Cards Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I used a Project Life journaling card, layered over for My Mind's Eye patterned paper. I diecut the journaling card and then use the negative on my card, adding another PTI lovely layer diecut overtop, along with a My Mind's Eye diecut and decorative brad.


The cardstock is Papertrey Ink (sweet blush), as well as the stamped sentiment (communique sentiments).

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Luanne said...

Had to take a peek at what you've created today with Lovely Layers. It's awesome! You use this set so well, very inspiring for me. :)

Elena said...

Pretty!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love how you used the negative die. Thatpaper is so pretty!

Karen C. said...

Lovely Layers looks great with the variety of colours and patterned papers.