Saturday, February 09, 2013

A few projects...

First up, Papertrey Ink's anniversary challenge for today is to find some inspiration on Pinterest and use that to create some packaging or a tag.

I found this photo:


And, using it as inspiration, I created this tag, using my PTI tag sale #5 die and In the Meadow and Falling Leaves stamp sets:


Next up is a layout that I made for the online crop that my LSS, Love is in the Details, where the challenge was to scrapbook my BFF.

I used some Crate Paper patterned paper and chipboard accent to scrapbook the photos that I'd printed of my friend, Val and I at our weekend at the Women of Faith conference this past fall.


I used my PTI tag sale #5 die, along with my upper and lowercase block alpha bet dies to create my title, using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: the Diecut Double Up.


 I used PTI Year of Flowers: Roses stamps with Crate Paper patterned paper for yesterday's anniverary challenge at Papertrey Ink, which was to use a Year of Flowers stamp on a card. The brads I added are Echo Park.


And my journaling pulls out at the bottom (I used my PTI Half & Half die on this.)


So, when I showed Sage the layout I'd made for the BFF challenge, she was affronted that I hadn't chosen to do a layout about her and me. So, I made this layout:


Again, I used some Crate Paper goodies. I was inspired by Danielle's patterned paper pocket that she shared for her favourites for the Day One challenge at Papertrey Ink (bottom of the first column).



Again, I used this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: the Diecut Double Up on the front of my pocket, using PTI LL:oval dies and the block alphabet dies.


 I love how Danielle often writes her journaling on patterned paper, so I decided to do the same:


And lastly, I created a card for the Love is in the Details online crop challenge to combine alphabet fonts on a card. So I used this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: the Diecut Double Up (again!), to diecut some PTI modern uppercase alphabet dies, along with a PTI mat stack #4 diecut. I also used some new Bo Bunny patterned paper, a Pink Paislee chipboard heart and an AC brad.


The alphabet chipboard stickers are My Mind's Eye that I inked with some PTI hibiscus burst ink to darken them a little.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Susan said...

Oh I love all of these!! That tag is perfect!! And your LO is beautiful. I Love the pull out journaling strip!! You are making me want to buy that die. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Great post Leigh, full of wonderful inspiration.

natashakara said...

Such beautiful projects Leigh. All of them. I particularly love the layout with your daughter. Such precious moments:) I love that she regards you as her best friend:)

Elena said...

Love the long pull-out journaling strip, and all the rest is beautiful!

Kristii said...

Absolutely awesome post Leigh!! Love all your sweet projects!!

Taheerah said...

Great projects Leigh! Love your inspiration piece and what you did with it, and all your other layouts and cards that follow are fantastic!

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty tag.
Love your layouts.

Jacquie Southas said...

You have mastered the diecut double up - it's wonderful to see it used so many ways! Love the first tag - beautiful inspiration piece and great CASE!

Kara said...

omg...i love that paper and your tag is perfect!!

Karen C. said...

What a great set of projects, Leigh. I really like your tag based on the inspiration photo .... it's a perfect complement!! Your layouts are so sweet as well. Lots of fun details.

Joyce said...

Wonderful projects, as always. Such fun to see what you are up to.

Kelly Griglione said...

Again, such great work. Love how you make layouts often. Journalling on patterned paper is a great touch (like stamping on patterned paper).