Thursday, February 07, 2013

One card: three challenges

I saw the current Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World: Cross My Heart this week & knew that I had to play along. Isn't this the sweetest photo?


For my card, I used PTI cardstock (rustic white & hawaiian shores). I diecut three limitless layers: squares dies: one scalloped and two regular. I diecut a Heart Print out of one of the regular squares. Then I stamped "x"s (from my Studio Calico birthday stamp set, in PTI's berry sorbet, using the generational stamping technique) and layered the diecut square over top (this is for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: the Diecut Double Up.)


I stamped my sentiment (from Lovely Layers), selectively inking/masking it so that it was all in one line. I added two brads: one MME (smaller flower), and an American Crafts (solid pink).

I'm also entering this card into this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge: Have a Heart.



Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Luanne said...

Awesome! Pefectly inspired.

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Beautiful card, I love the pink and turquoise!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Leigh! Love those brads!

Karen C. said...

Beautiful card, Leigh. The heart inside the square is a real stand-out with the stamped letters!! The brads are a perfect finishing touch!

Joyce said...

Wow--a 3fer. And, so very cute.

Kara said...

perfect for all 3!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Leigh! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jo Nevill said...

I love the colour combo of this card, what a gorgeous blue !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x