Friday, February 01, 2013

Pages With Papertrey #18


Thank goodness it's Friday! We've got an inservice today, so the kids are all at home. The boys have been working on homework and Sage & I have been tackling her Valentines (check back this weekend to see them!)

Today, I'm posting this month's Pages With Papertrey Challenge, which is to create a 2 page layout. When I first started scrapbooking, I pretty much only made two page layouts. Nowadays, they're definitely a rarity. However, with so many great photos from our trip last summer, two page layouts are an excellent way to showcase them!

So, here's the two page layout I made of our trip to B.C. I used Heidi Swapp patterned paper & some American Crafts chipboard letters. I stamped some PTI Road Trip stamps on some PTI fine linen cardstock.


(Click on the photo of the layout to see it larger.)

I also stamped an AC Dear Lizzy camera with my journaling:


So, if you decide to participate with this month's challenge, please post a link to your two page layout here in the comments or here on the PTI forum, so I can come and check it out.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Taheerah said...

Great layout Leigh, or should that be layouts?! Really fun accents and colours!!

Deb said...

Love everything about this layout, Leigh. Josh's baby album is all about 2 page layouts, so this is perfect for me. TFS!

Karen C. said...

Love how your pictures take 'center' stage, Leigh. The orange accents are a great complement to the bright blue skies of British Columbia.