Saturday, July 26, 2014

Cards for camp for Sage

Some of you might remember that last year,
when Jonah when to camp, I made him a set of cards for him to get
his blessing each night (click!)

Well, this summer, it's Sage's turn to go to camp.
I've already shared two cards that I made for her (click & click!), 
and I made three more for her this afternoon, using

I used similar colours & products on each card. 
The card stock (canyon clay, fine linen, aqua mist, vintage cream) & inks (hawaiian shores,
fine linen, canyon clay, terracotta tile, dark chocolate, new leaf) are all PTI.
I also used the rectangle stitched frame from the MIM Sprinkes kit on each one, 
as well as sentiments from Summer Camp & Get Lost.

Here are my cards: 


Here, I water coloured the squirrel from Nuts for You.


Here, I used the fox from Hello, Foxy.


And lastly, on this one, I used the little owl from Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods.
(I originally followed the instructions for the MIM technique, but the 
owl's face got a little blurred, so I restamped the owl in dark chocolate over top.
The log, however, still has the "no outline watercolour" technique.

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

These are so sweet! Love your animal theme and soft woodsy colors!

Happy Dance said...

You're such a good mommy! Sage will adore these, I know I would have at her age. These are all perfect for a little camper. Love the 'woodland' themes. Perfect colors too. Bev

Diane Jaquay said...

These are adorable, Leigh!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness how cute are these!! Sage is a lucky little girl to have a thoughtful momma like you!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! :)

Marybeth said...

These are adorable! Love the way you framed each one!

~amy~ said...

sooooo SWEET!

Diana K said...

Leigh, you are an awesome mom! Love these cards, most especially the owl, and the sweet colours you used.

alexandra s.m. said...

These are so very sweet Leigh!
What a great Mommy you are!

Kathryn A said...

Awww..these are really cute! Sage is going to love them!

TLady said...

Leigh!
I LOVE your cards! This technique DEFINATELY makes them look like LITTLE WORKS OF ART! Sage will LOVE THEM!!! :) HOPE she has SUCH FUN at camp! :) (Although, I think she will MISS YOU!) :)

Renee said...

These are absolutely precious! :)

Alanna said...

These are all so much fun and perfect for camp.

PStanley said...

Ooh these are too cute! Love these stamps for this technique! They work very well :)

Joyce said...

What a wonderful collection of cards, and I know that Sage will appreciate them all--and she will understand all the techniques you used, will be able to name the stamp sets, and will probably ask you if any of them were MIM winners. I hope she has a wonderful time at camp. I'll bet you miss her.

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so sweet, and the woodland creatures theme is perfect for the camping trip!

Joyously Noelle said...

What sweet cards!!