Thursday, July 03, 2014

Cas(e) This Sketch #83


I have a card to share that I made for


I started with some Simon Says Stamp woodgrain cardstock as my background.
I diecut my popsicles (PTI's Summer Sweetness) and stamped them
(using sweet blush, tropical teal & berry sorbet) and then I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder to give them some shine.


The sentiment is also from Summer Sweetness, which I stamped on a PTI Get
a Handle On It diecut.
Some My Mind's Eye enamel dots finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 10th to link up your card.

Oh, and before you go,
I'd love it if you would check out the Chickaniddy Crafts blog today,
where I have a card I made based on this sketch:


Here's a peek of my card:


Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Megan Carroll said...

I love this Leigh! Those glossy popsicles...they look fantastic!

Lisa Elton said...

How FUN Leigh!! Perfectly summery and I like those sparkly Popsicles!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the sparkly popsicles!

Miriam Prantner said...

Yum! What a perfect summer card, love it!

Joyce said...

Such a fun and yummy card.

alexandra s.m. said...

Sensational card Leigh!
TFS~

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the yummy pops against the wood grain, awesome card, Leigh!!

~amy~ said...

super fun and summery!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sparkly and yum! Love this Leigh!

Karen C. said...

The Popsiscles look fabulous - so shiny and sparkly!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love those shiny popsicles.

Mary said...

Love this! And need that stamp set. Very fun!