Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Let's Chill

Hi there!
I'm just popping in today to share a card that I made using a 
stencil that I made with the Reverse Confetti's Perfectly Paisley Confetti Cuts
and some clear embossing paste.


I started with some Heidi Swapp patterned paper and, after applying the 
paste with my homemade stencil, I die cut the bottom edge with my Reverse Confetti
I also diecut a second sheet of patterned paper and layered it underneath.
I stamped the sentiment from Reverse Confetti's Let's Chill and heat
embossed it in white.
A few Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins finish it off.


 



Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Lynn said...

Way to rock the die cuts Leigh. Your card is fabulous.

I Card Everyone said...

Leigh!! I just want to jump right into this card... how cool!! You might be responsible for a little shopping over at reverse confetti =] Michele

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fantastic stencil you created! I love the coolness of this card, the ombre and the subtle stencil pattern!

Ohhh Snap said...

Love it! Makes me want to go to the beach : )

IamDerby said...

this is so clever

Amy Kolling said...

So pretty Leigh!!! Love that embossing paste!

Megan Carroll said...

Lovely card. I have some embossing paste but have not tried it yet... Thanks for the inspiration!!

alexandra s.m. said...

such a cool card indeed Leigh!

Chrissy Larson said...

Simply amazing!! I don't even know what else to say! ;)

Celeste Goff said...

Love how light and watery this card looks and I just adore the sequins!

Renee said...

Beautiful!

Joyce said...

This is so lovely, and really has such a cool feeling about it.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so pretty Leigh! Great work with the die cuts!

cm said...

Stunning!
~c

Helen Gullett said...

Wow! Just gorgeous and stunning work using die cuts :)

I Card Everyone said...

I'm back... I cannot stop looking at this card =] M