Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti July Colour Challenge


Well, it's the 16th of the month, which means that
there is a new Colour Challenge up on the Reverse Confetti blog today! 


Here's the card I made with it:


I die cut my Let's Chill Confetti Cuts from limeade ice, melon berry & aqua mist card stock
and then die cut the smaller heart from Love Note from the centre of each one.
I lined my popsicles up in a row and stamped my sentiment (from Let's Chill)
and then stamped it a second time on my vintage cream card stock.
Then I adhered my popsicles over top. 
For my colourful mat, I used the Doin' The Wave Confetti Cut with all three colours of card stock.
A trio of My Mind's Eye enamel dots finishes it off.





Be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog to see what
the other designers created using this colour combo!

Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I love those sweet little in laid hearts. Adorable Leigh.

~amy~ said...

super fun & summery!

Betty said...

so cute and very "cool"

Diana K said...

So summery and simply delicious. Love this, Leigh! Fabulous design.

Megan Carroll said...

LOVE this!!! The inlaid hearts and stamping over the Popsicles are fantastic!!!

Amber Hight said...

This is just so fun Leigh!!! I love the different colors all combined, so fun:)

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh I have only 5 words, I want to copy this! LOL Fabtabulous!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love how the sentiment goes across the popcicles!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute Leigh, I like the sherberty colors!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great die cutting! I LOVE the woodgrain sticks!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Yum, yum, yum! Love those hearts and the candy dots Leigh.

Diane Jaquay said...

So adorable, Leigh!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Leigh! Those popsicle die cuts are just too cute!

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness, Leigh!! This is darling!! I love it!

Betty Wright said...

WOW! This not only looks fantastic, but delicious to boot! Sweet card, Leigh!

Anya said...

Adorable card!!

Shona Chambers said...

I just love this card, its so summery and delicious looking. The die cutting is so perfect and really like how you used the three different card behind the ice blocks as well. Gorgeous!

Sharron said...

So adorable, Leigh! Love the inlaid die cuts and the coordinating background layer!

Lindsey said...

Love the colors and how you added the heart in the middle of the popsicle. Such a perfect touch paired with that sentiment.