Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cas(e) This Sketch #84

Today, I have a card to share that I made for


I started by stamping my leaves (from Wplus9's Spring Blooms) in aqua mist
on my cardstock background.
I diecut the flowers (also Spring Blooms) and stamped them, using the
rock & roll technique, in melon berry & berry sorbet.
The banner was diecut from kraft cardstock, using PTI's Get a Handle on It die.
I stamped the Wet Paint III sentiment in Wplus9 white & PTI's berry sorbet.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 17th to link up your card.


I'm also linking this card up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: 
Let's Be Clear (because I used clear sequins).

Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So very COOL!! :)

Alanna said...

So pretty. You do amazing things with florals.

Michelle said...

A beautiful card.... love the soft colors and the amazing Wplus9 florals!

Maureen Merritt said...

We did use the same set and the same PPP sequins and nearly the same colors, wow...yet our cards look different. I love that and I love your card :)

Megan Carroll said...

Love this card! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Leigh, a very cute take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty summer card Leigh!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors!

Lesley said...

beautiful!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch Leigh!
Your flowers are always amazing!!

Marybeth said...

Very soft and pretty!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So pretty! Love the colors on here!

Diane Jaquay said...

Really pretty, I love those flowers!

Betty Wright said...

You totally rocked what looked to be a difficult sketch! Fabulous with the flowers!

Leigh said...

Such a pretty card.

Karen M said...

Hi, I love this sweet card and the sentiment banner just sets it all off. I've had a look around your blog and you have so many pretty cards! x

Lee Ann Barrett said...

So pretty,Leigh! Love the sentiment in white on the kraft cs.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love these muted colours Leigh!

cheiron said...

So pretty! I love these flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with the Let's Be Clear Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Taunya Butler said...

Your color choice here is absolutely exquisite and that banner done with a touch of kraft really add to this card!! I love it and I am glad you are part of the CTS design team!!

Claire Grantham said...

Love your card Leigh, so summery, I would love those flowers on a piece of fabric :) Cx

Anonymous said...

Hey Leigh!! I love your flowers and the colors. This card will really brighten someones day. Nicely done.