Monday, July 28, 2014

Cas(e) this Sketch #86 -- take 2

I'm just popping in today to share another card that I made for


I started with some We R Memory Keepers journaling cards. 
I die cut the striped one with my Papertrey Ink Journaling Card 1 die.
I die cut the floral one using a PTI Life is Beautiful butterfly die. 
I trimmed the rest of it to adhere along the side of the card.
I die cut some yellow card stock using my PTI hearts border die.
I die cut another PTI Life is Beautiful butterfly die from white card stock to 
layer over my floral butterfly die cut.
I stamped the sentiment from Life is Beautiful in mint & hibiscus burst.

Remember to visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 31st to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the soft subtle patterned papers Leigh.

~amy~ said...

This is super pretty! LOVE that butterfly!

Kara said...

Pretty!

cm said...

Ever so stunning Leigh, and we already know: the butterfly has me swooning! WOW!
~c

alexandra s.m. said...

so so beautiful Leigh!
You and the Butterflies sure have a thing going on ;)

jw said...

Love this card - such pretty colors!
What brand is the "mint" ink that you used?

Anonymous said...

So cute Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely summer card!

Luanne said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to get these dies, I love every card I see with them!

TLady said...

This is SO PRETTY Leigh! :) Love the sketch & the way you've done your butterfly too! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

I love the patterned paper behind the die cut butterfly, so pretty!!

Happy Dance said...

It's always nice to visit your blog, Leigh. Your cards are so wonderful. Every. Single. Time. This one is no exception. So soft and pretty. Love those greens, pinks and yellows. Just a delight. Bev
P.S. Thanks for letting me know about the hop win! I'm very excited for some new RC!!

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous!!! So love the colors :)