Monday, February 16, 2015

Better late than never

I realized this morning that I never shared the Valentine's tags that I made for my Sunday School small group.

I used PTI's You're a Masterpiece stamp set, along with PTI's Tag Sale die & Envelope Zipper die.
I made them the same, but changed up the colours for the boys & girls.

Here's the girl's version, which I stamped in pure poppy, hibiscus burst and aqua mist.


And here's the boys version (I switched the pink for tropical teal).
The pull here stamp is from the Love You to Pieces Mini Additions stamp set.


I adhered the white tag to an aqua mist tag that had this verse printed on the inside:


I'm really pleased with how they turned out!
I wrote a note to each child on the back.

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Jennifer K said...

These are so awesome, Leigh. I love how you added such a perfect biblical quote on the inside. We are indeed great masterpieces!

Lindsey said...

These are fantastic! What a perfect pairing of stamps with that verse, and the pull tab element is so fun.

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Leigh, I'll bet the kids loved them!

Megan Carroll said...

These are so great Leigh! Love the color combos and how they open up!

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute Leigh! What a great idea!

Joni Andaya said...

Really love that tag Leigh!!!

Brandi said...

This is soooo cute!

Jill Norwood said...

Leigh these are wonderful! I love the verse and I bet the kids loved discovering it under the pull tab! Thanks for sharing!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so sweet! What special valentines!

Kay Miller said...

How cute and what a clever idea! I'll bet the kids loved these!

Marybeth said...

I saw this on FB, I had to stop in because I have never used my die yet. I love these Leigh! Such a creative idea!

alexandra s.m. said...

They're both very beautiful!
I always enjoy seeing how a fellow scrapbooker/cardmaker uses scraps!
Thanks Leigh~

Happy Dance said...

Having been a Sunday school teacher for more than 30 years, I can tell you with confidence, that your students will remember these always. An incredible verse to go with the beautiful tags too! LOVE this. Those children are blessed to have you. Bev

Audrey Pettit said...

omgosh, SO cool! Love these!

wienerhoneymooners said...

You are so thoughtful and they are amazing!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

looks awesome....

cm said...

Sorry for late commenting; it's been a whirlwind of traveling recently. Right now, at my mom's heading back tomorrow. Your tags are delights; wonderfully thoughtful and inspiring! Fortunate young people to have you as their teacher!
~c