Sunday, February 01, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sketch for you to try #21

Today, I have a card to share for Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #21: 


Here's my card...


I diecut my patterned paper with the Documented Confetti Cuts and layered it over some vintage cream cardstock.
I created my banners using the Tag Me Confetti Cuts.
I stamped my sentiment (from Lots to Say) in Versamark and heat embossed it in seafoam white.
I added a kraft star (diecut using Oh My Stars) and some Pretty Pink Posh wooden stars to finish it off.



 

 

Be sure to head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see
the other designers' takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is great, love the colors!

Happy Dance said...

Just love this Leigh! These colors are amazing together - one of my favorite combinations. Fun card. Really, really like this!! Bev

!neke said...

Love this !!!!!!!!
Your colors !!!!!

cm said...

Colours, papers and images...fabulous inspiration! I have RC products, so I'll be playing (I hope!)
~c

Megan Carroll said...

Love this card, the colors look great!!

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Amy, this is my fave color combo! The wooden stars are super cute!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Leigh! I love the pretty patterned papers and those adorable wood veneer stars!

yyam said...

Beautiful! Love that pop of red!

sableturquoise said...

i like your card, this color " turquoise " is my favorite ;

Audrey Pettit said...

This is fabulous, Leigh! Great take on the sketch, and a beautiful birthday design! I love the red and turquoise color combo, and like the bit of vintage flair you added. And I always love a number print for a birthday card. Think they just go hand in hand!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous design, love the colors you used.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that bold red pennant, wonderful CAS card!