Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cas(e) This Sketch #110

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #110 which was designed by me:



I decided to rotate the sketch 180˚.
Here's my card:


I started with some Crate Paper Kiss Kiss patterned paper.
I diecut the night sky using the largest scalloped circle from Reverse Confetti's Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts.
I diecut the "you" from Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts three times and layered them together.
The sentiments are from All About You.
A few Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow sequins finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, February 19th to link up your card.



 



Oh, and before you go, I also have another Valentine's card up on the 
Reverse Confetti Blog today for the Confetti Camera series!  
I'd love for you to check it out!  


Thanks for looking!

24 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the soft pink and gray, this is fabulous Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card! I love the papers you used and I really love this sentiment!

donna mikasa said...

Love how you rotated the sketch and that constellation cluster is so cool! Love the soft shading, too.

Happy Dance said...

This is like the dawn! Night sky disappearing into the blush pink of the morning. Very sweet, Leigh. You are always an inspiration. Love this card! Bev

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty! Love all the pinky goodness!! And I love your peaking pooch card on RC too!!!

Deanne :)

alexandra s.m. said...

It's such a clever take on the sketch Leigh!
Love your card!
Many Thanks~

Beth H. said...

Love your take on this sketch! The colors you used are beautiful!

Kara said...

love that soft inking!

Alanna said...

What a fun sketch. I love your night sky.

Bobby said...

That paper makes the perfect background for your sky, Leigh. I love the sentiment placement, too.

I Card Everyone said...

So sweetly sentimental... I adore this Leigh, and love that Kiss, Kiss paper...
=] Michele

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love, love, love your pretty card! Yum!

Sharron said...

Sweet card and sentiment, Leigh--love it! The papers and colors are just gorgeous!

sableturquoise said...

hummm ! so nice ! il also like this new sketch ;

Celeste Goff said...

Love your design sketch and the card is fantastic!

Deepti said...

Incredible take on the sketch! Way to rock the colors and the patterns :)

~amy~ said...

super pretty Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, so cool! I LOVE that sweet night sky die cut! Looks so fabulous against the soft patterned paper, and your idea to turn the sketch was just brilliant with this theme! Wow! Gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

This is fabulous, Leigh!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Truly gorgeous Leigh! I think this is a perfect card. Perfect!

cm said...

Goodness, Leigh...another dazzling card! The soft pink background, the grey, the wonderful sentiment...oh my! Lovely!
~c

Valentina B said...

This card is absolutely stunning! And wonderful! And gorgeous and really lovely! :) Love it!

Betty said...

Ohhhh, what a super lovely valentine's card, Leigh! Love it!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I just LOVE that soft background you've created behind your focal point Leigh! Terrific design! Thanks for the inspiration over at CAS(E) This Sketch! Hazel xx