Wednesday, February 04, 2015

The Card Concept #28

I have a card to share that I made using The Card Concept #28 as inspiration:


Isn't it gorgeous? I love that wooden box!
I decided to use some of my Reverse Confetti goodies to make my Clean & Layered card...


I started with some American Crafts woodgrain patterned paper for my box, which I trimmed out with my paper trimmer.
I stamped the outline hearts (from Whole Lotta Hearts) in spring rain
and my sentiment (from Lots to Say) in dark chocolate.
I diecut my Love Blooms Confetti Cuts and stamped them in sweet blush
with the coordinating Love Blooms stamp set.



 


 

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Alanna said...

So gorgeous.

!neke said...

Love this card ! Great colors !

laurie said...

Love that box you created to hold your beautiful flowers! Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Leigh! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card Concept!

Amy Sheffer said...

So creative! Love what you've done here!

Lisa H. said...

So pretty, Leigh.

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so cute! Love the box with the flowers- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how creative, Leigh, and what a great take on that inspiration photo! Love your little wooden box. And loving your color combo, too!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Way too much gorgeousness here!!!

cm said...

Such a pretty translation of the inspiration photo into a card! Your box of pretty blooms is soooo beautiful!
~c

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh,Leigh...this card is SO pretty! love the blue and the woograin paper! Beautiful job!!

Emily said...

So cute. I love how you included the vintage wood box!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Woooow! Wonderful idea and so pretty card!! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!