Thursday, February 19, 2015

Cas(e) this Sketch #111

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #111 designed by Lesley Croghan:


I decided to rotate the sketch 90˚.
Here's my card:


I started with some Shimelle patterned paper.
I diecut the ticket journaling card with the journal card from Reverse Confetti's Documented Confetti Cuts.
I did the same with the vintage cream yardstick behind it.
Then, I diecut along the top of each one using the dotted border die from Office Edges Confetti Cuts and tore it away, leaving the effect of tearing a ticket.
I stamped the sentiment (from All About You) in versa mark and heat embossed it in seafood white.
Then, in place of the heart, I added the @ from Documented Confetti Cuts, which I diecut
from vintage cream and fine linen card stock and layered them together.
Some stitching along the top finishes it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, February 26th to link up your card.



 



Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Brandi said...

Loving the colors!!! So springlike!

sableturquoise said...

hoooo ! so nice , your card !!!
i was looking for this new sketch, let's go !
bonne soirée !

Hannelie said...

fabulous Leigh!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE it leigh! Great colours and interpretation of that sketch! Hazel xx

Jean said...

Wonderful use of the RC supplies!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Leigh, love the cream and aqua!

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so fun and modern!
Thanks Leigh!

Kathy said...

Love how you used the very neat background paper with the tickets and the @ symbol. Super use of this diecut! Thanks for the inspiration. :) And, great colors!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooo, this is FUN! Love it, Leigh!

cm said...

More fabulous papers, and your take on the sketch: totally ingenious! Smiling...
Hugs~c