Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another WCMD non-winner


I was looking through my cards trying to find some that I hadn't posted yet. I tend to post as I make, but I did find this one card....

I'd made it for the Papercrafts World Card Making Day challenge and had submitted it. It wasn't the one that was chosen as a winner (that one you'll get to see in the March /April issue of Papercrafts). With the "month of love" upon us, I thought this would be appropriate to post.


I used some of my very favourite Crate Paper (do I say that a lot? They seriously have awesome patterned paper!), from which I cut a banner using PTI's tag sale #5 dies, which I trimmed down on each side. I then positioned some dies (PTI's alphabet block uppercase dies and heart prints) to cut out the sentiment. A bit of twine, an extra button and some stitching finish it off.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Tara Elias said...

Love that card!

Taheerah said...

Pretty card Leigh! Love the negative die cuts in the banner!

Kara said...

super cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

ell it is a winner with me, just pretty. :)

Joyce said...

Just beautiful. I can't believe it didn't win.