I had a list of things I wanted to work on this weekend,
but after being invited to help out with a large bridal shower for nine brides at our church,
making the invitations for the brides jumped to the top of the list.
I don't have any Bridal Shower stamps, so I computer generated my sentiment
(using Consolas and Milkshake as my fonts).
Since I was printing these out, and I had to make eight of them,
I also added the dotted lines on my computer as well.
Then, I trimmed my panels to 4x5.25" and stamped the hearts.
I wasn't sure if I had any tiny hearts, but I ended up finding seven of them in my PTI collection,
in seven different sets (Pedal Pushers, Tinsel & Tags, Scent-imentals, MM: Tabbed, etc.)
Using my MISTI, I lined up the hearts five or six at a time and stamped them all at once.
Then I repeated this seven times.
Then, I repeated this process with a second colour, and then a third.
I'm so thankful for the MISTI -- this would have taken me hours otherwise!
I stamped the umbrella using a Pink Paislee stamp.
Then I diecut the umbrella using the coordinating die and adhered it over the stamped image.
I did this in three colours: Sweet Blush...
...and Berry Sorbet...
Thanks for looking!