Monday, April 20, 2015

The Card Concept #33

Today, I have a card to share that I made for The Card Concept #33:


I was inspired by those fabulous striped walls!
My card is Clean & Layered.

The Card Concept #33 Leigh Penner

I used some new supplies on this card:
the sentiment and curved dies are PTI's Sentiment Splits.
The flowers are from Simon Says Stamp Flowers on my Mind.

The Card Concept #33 Leigh Penner

I stamped the stripes with a SSS Wide Stripe stamp in Delicata Silver ink,
so it has this fabulous shimmer.

The Card Concept #33 Leigh Penner

I'm also linking this card up to this week's 

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Betty said...

beautiful card, Leigh - i think i "need" that die and sentiment stamps and you used it so wonderfully!

Brandi said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous CAS card Leigh! Love those flowers!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE it! Omgosh, SO beautiful, bright, and graphic!

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful card! Great take on the challenge : )

Kay Miller said...

This is fabulous!! Love everything about it!!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous Leigh!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh man, do I love this... the colors in this challenge are perfect, aren't they? I also must run to see if those dies are back in stock....
=] M

Pam said...

Beautiful card! Love those colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect take on the photo Leigh, this is so pretty!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Leigh and thank you for sharing at the Card Concept!

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Leigh!! Love that silver striped background and pretty flowers!! Great design too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

wienerhoneymooners said...

So lovely Leigh!!!! That clean wave and sparkle of the enamel dot, LOVELINESS!!!!!

Angela said...

Leigh, your card is perfectly fresh and beautiful! Thanks for playing at The Card Concept!

cm said...

Clean and layered, yes; and also classy and luscious! Gorgeous!
~c

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is just gorgeous! I love your take on the inspiration pic! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

maria f. said...

Fabulous capture of the inspiration photo feel!