Monday, April 27, 2015

Fusion: Happy Days

Today, I'm playing along with the current Fusion Card Challenge:



I love those fun yellows and reds!
I decided to make my card using some Crate Paper patterned paper and 
some Reverse Confetti goodies.

Fusion: Happy Days Leigh Penner @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #cards

On a piece of white linen cardstock, I stamped the "hello" from 
the newly released Color Me Happy stamp set in pure poppy, berry sorbet, 
summer sunrise, harvest gold and lemon tart.

A strip of patterned paper from Crate Paper's The Pier collection 
and a trio of buttons & twine finish it off.

Fusion: Happy Days Leigh Penner @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #cards




Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Brandi said...

Can't say how much I loooove this card! The colors are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Awwww....its so beautiful!!! I'm in love with it!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my goodness, Leigh... gorgeous stamping, gorgeous colors... all PTI inks?
=] M

cm said...

Brilliant! One look at that photo had me heading for the hills; one look at your card, where you've focused in on specific details, has me reconsidering my decision. Thanks for the reminder to 'look at the little things'!
~c

Lynn said...

Love this Leigh! Such a great take on this challenge. Love the linen paper. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Clare said...

wow, this is SUCH a beautiful card, Leigh! LOVE how you made the sentiment the star of the point!

Alanna said...

What a fun card. I love the multiple stamping of the hello.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific design Leigh, and a terrific card!

Lesley said...

Fun and cute!

Ruth said...

I absolutely love this card. The colours, the style, EVERYTHING! Xx

SmilynStef said...

Lovin' the rainbow of colors on your sentiment ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card challenge.

Shona Chambers said...

That strip of paper is so the perfect match and love the happy colours!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great technique! This is sooooo fun, Leigh! And love the colors you used!

Linda Handford said...

I love this card, great colours. :)

Lyndal said...

LOVE the ombre stamping Leigh - FABulous stamp set!!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Leigh! Always happy to see what you are up to! This is stunning (as usual!) Love the raspberry / lemonade combo and the candy looking buttons!