Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Happy Day

Today, I have a card to share that I made using the pretty
flowers and leaves from the Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night Clear Stamps.


Here's my card:

Leigh Penner Happy Day @chickaniddycrafts @leigh148 #chickaniddycrafts #cards

I started by trimming some white cardstock to 4x5.25" and 
stamping my flowers in sweet blush,and berry sorbet inks.
I stamped the flowers onto some post-it notes, trimmed them out with some scissors and 
used them as masks to stamp the coral flower and the leaves.

Leigh Penner Happy Day @chickaniddycrafts @leigh148 #chickaniddycrafts #cards

I stamped the leaves near the bottom of my panel as well. 
I diecut a piece of the 12x12 Itty Bitty Ballerina patterned paper & the 
Mini Sticker Tag with PTI's Get a Handle on It banner die and adhered them to my card. 
I stamped two flowers onto another piece of white cardstock and trimmed them 
out by hand before adding them to my card.


Leigh Penner Happy Day @chickaniddycrafts @leigh148 #chickaniddycrafts #cards

I adhered my card to a piece of the 12x12 Itty Bitty Ballerina patterned paper 
that I trimmed to 4.25x5.5."

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a soft and sweet floral design, Leigh! I love your color combo and the cluster stamping in the corners... and the little banner flags are such a fun way to add the sentiment!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Leigh! Love those gorgeous colors!

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful! I love how you masked the flowers and stamped them in these beautiful colors!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful placement and I really love your color choices!

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card Leigh, soft and pretty!

PiecesbyEmily said...

The colors are just GORGEOUS! Love love it!

cm said...

Loving the pastels...and the placement...and the banners! Guess that means I love it allllll!
~c