Thursday, April 09, 2015

cas(e) this Sketch #118

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #118 designed by Chrissy Larson:




The image in the sketch made me think of a globe, so I used some Crate Paper patterned paper
that had a map on it (it's from the Fourteen line from a couple of years ago.)



I used a Simon Says Stamp die that I diecut in pure poppy.
The rest of the sentiment was stamped using Reverse Confetti's All About You.
A little zig zag stitching finishes it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 16th to link up your card.


Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So fantastic, Leigh... love the paper, colors, perfect zig-zag stitching! Another R.C. for the wish list!
=] M

alexandra s.m. said...

Wonderful take on the sketch Leigh!
That red greeting is the cherry on the cake!
Love the zig-zag stitching too!
Your second card is so soft and feminine it makes me think of sugar!
Many thanks~

donna mikasa said...

Sooooo clever to use a global map for the sketch! I was thinking along those same lines....And your peek is so pretty--love the pastels!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Totally fun - loving the stitching!!

Deanne :)

~amy~ said...

This is perfect!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the paper & great sentiment :)

Pam said...

Perfect take on the sketch, Leigh! Love this!

Lynn said...

I LOVE this Leigh!

Joni Andaya said...

So Awesome Leigh <3

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pop of red from your sentiment, this is terrific Leigh!

Karen M said...

Perfect card, especially with that background map and the wonderful sentiment. Very clever, Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love it! Adorable! Really love how the red die cut pops on here!

!neke said...

Beautiful card !

Nathalie said...

I love this! The pop of red and the font are amazing!

Ruth said...

That's lovely. I love the paper. Great inspiration!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Love your take on the sketch... and that paper is so fabulous!

cm said...

Catching up time, my friend! Your take on the sketch: brilliant! And the *sending* die is going immediately on my wish list! Fabulous!
~c