Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #23

Today, I have a card to share for Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #23: 


Here's my card...


I decided to use some Crate Paper Kiss Kiss patterned paper for my card.
I diecut some rustic white cardstock and some text patterned paper using the Tag Me Confetti Cuts and then trimmed down the patterned paper and adhered them together.
I diecut my popsicle and stick using the Let's Chill Confetti Cuts.

I had a bit of a happy accident when I went to stamp my sentiment (from Let's Chill).
I wanted to stamp it in Mama Elephant Bubblegum and then heat emboss it.
Well, for some strange reason, I stamped it in versamark.
I didn't want to cut another strip of vellum (I'm a bit of a lazy crafter -- LOL!).
so I inked it up in Bubblegum and stamped it again over top.
It ended up not being exactly over top, but I heat embossed it anyway... which I think
gave a cool shadowed effect, which reminds me a bit of something melting! 

 

I love it when things like that work out!


 

 
  
Be sure to head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see
the other designers' takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.

Oh, and before you go, I have some Easter treats on the Bazzill Basics Blog today, 
on which I used the More Than Jellybeans Confetti Cuts.


Click here to see more details.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Joan B said...

beautiful card! love those easter treats. So clever

cm said...

A gorgeous card and darling Easter treats: fantastic! Yet again, I'm wow-ed by your creativity!
~c

Anonymous said...

OK these are seriously adorable!!! I NEED those heart shaped boxes!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I don't know where the month goes before I realize I haven't put together a card from the sketch... your latest is the greatest, Leigh! Where did you find those crates?! They are fantastic!!!
=] M

Happy Dance said...

Beautiful color palette, Leigh. Love the little hearts on the background. Really a wonderful card. Sweet treat boxes too. What a great idea! Easter Blessings to you and your family too. Bev