Tuesday, July 14, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #131 -- take two

I have another card to share that I made for


I found this piece of Pink Paislee Bella Rouge patterned paper
in my stash and immediately thought of this sketch.
Here's my card:

CAS(E) This Sketch 131 take two Leigh Penner @bazzillbasics #bazzillbasics #cards

I used some Bazzill Basics cardstock: Classic Smooth White & Monochromatic: Petalsoft
I added a PTI Keep It Simple Frame in which I stamped my sentiment
(from PTI's Life is Beautiful).
A couple of buttons finish it off.

If you haven't yet, visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes
on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 16th to link up your card.


Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh that background paper is perfect for this challenge. Beautiful Leigh!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Leigh. Love the sweet butterfly. The background paper looks great. Also love the buttons and the highlighted word.

!neke said...

You chose the perfect background !
Great kids you have !

Ruth said...

Beautiful! I agree the background paper is perfect :) xx

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card today Leigh!!

I Card Everyone said...

Leigh it couldn't be more perfect for Chrissy's sketch and every detail is precious...Yay YOU... second helpings!
=] M

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Leigh and that pp is perfect for the sketch!

Clare said...

That paper worked great with the sketch! The butterfly tops it off beautifully!

Audrey Pettit said...

That paper really does bring out all the fun shapes in the sketch! What a great idea, Leigh!

cm said...

I second Michele's comment: your take on the sketch is perfection! Of course, you know that I think the butterfly is the star of the show *grin*
~c