Thursday, July 09, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #131

Today, I have a card to share that I made for


Now I have to admit that this sketch stumped me a little....
I don't have any ovals in my stash!

Then, I got the idea to use stamped images in the place of the ovals,
so I pulled out my Altenew Painted Flowers and stamped my card front.

CAS(E) This Sketch 131 Leigh Penner #cards

I used Altenew's Frosty Pink and Coral Berry,
as well as Frayed Leaf & Forest Glades for the leaves.

CAS(E) This Sketch 131 Leigh Penner #cards

I stamped my sentiment (from Graceful Greetings) on a PTI Mat Stack 1
and added some rain stones to finish it off. 

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 16th to link up your card.


Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

This is such a fun sketch and I love the way how you have interpreted it!
Thanks Leigh!

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Kara said...

pretty!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Karen C. said...

Love the "sprinkle" of flowers across your card front. Such a pretty look.

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch, Leigh! You always rock the Altenew flowers!

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous take on this sketch! Love the Painted Flowers Stamp Set, and your ink color choices are gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Leigh.

Hannelie said...

Your flowers look amazing Leigh!

Deepti said...

So pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is perfect! I love the idea of substituting flowers for the ovals in the design! Brilliant and beautiful, my friend!

stampingbowd said...

This is beautiful! I looked at your card a long time as I was trying to figure out the placement of snowflakes for my card! Love the rain stones!

cm said...

We're in Ottawa right now, so before I head off for a bit of window-shopping, I'm catching up on your amazing creations! What a fabulous point to start with this lovely floral card! Looks like you've mastered the multi-stamping of these images...gorgeous!
~c