Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Garden Gild Card Kit cards -- Part 1

I can't believe how little time I've been able to spend in my craft area this summer!
Normally, I spend a lot more time stamping during July & August,
but this year, not so much....

I did spend some time on Sunday afternoon, however, 
and found the beautiful patterned papers that I got with my PTI Mini-Market
Kit: Garden Gild.
I decided to used these papers to make eight cards.

Since the papers are so lovely, all I really had to do to most of them
was stamp a sentiment.
Very quick and easy!

Here are four of the cards that I made:

Garden Gild Card Kit Cards -- Part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

For the lovely papers with the gold foil on them,
I made some wedding cards by stamping the sentiments from Garden Gild.

Garden Gild Card Kit Cards -- Part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

And then, I made two birthday cards....

Garden Gild Card Kit Cards -- Part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

I stamped the sentiment from SSS's Big Scripty Sentiments stamp set
(I just love it!) and added some rainstones to finish it off.

Garden Gild Card Kit Cards -- Part 1 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

So quick and easy!

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

....LOVE!!!......

Kara said...

lovely! the last. blue, one is my fave!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are just so pretty!

Betty said...

everyone is just gorgeous Leigh! love those papers and how you used them.

Francesca Biancon said...

I love all!!

I Card Everyone said...

So quick, easy and Gorgeous!!
We all benefit from your trips to the craft room, Leigh! So happy you've had some time for it...
=] Michele

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous cards Leigh!!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Leigh!! I really love the two birthday cards!!

cm said...

Another WOW array of cards...so beautiful!
~c