Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sketch for You To Try #26

Today, I have a card to share for Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #26:



Here's my card...


I used some Heidi Swapp patterned paper as my mat for my card.
I used it to diecut the banners (using Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts)


For my sentiment I stamped the sweet (from Fancy Words),
the birthday (from The Buzz),
and the wishes (from Circle Sentiments)
in versamark onto a strip of black cardstock and
heat embossed it in white.
A trio of My Mind's Eye enamel dots finishes it off.







  





Be sure to head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see
the other designers' takes on the sketch and to play along, if you'd like.

 Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yum, ice cream is definitely my summer time fav.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

cm said...

Delicious!
~c