Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Shine layout

Today, I have a scrapbooking layout to share that I made
using some Webster's patterned paper & some Reverse Confetti  products.

This fabulous quote from the  God is Good stamp set makes me think of stars,
so I chose this fun piece of patterned paper that shows the constellations for my background.

Shine Layout Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #scrapbookinglayouts

I matted my photo and stamped my sentiment on some Bazzill Basics CS White cardstock.
I had fun stamping my sentiment in three colours to five an ombre effect:
PTI''s enchanted evening, Heidi Swapp's mint & PTI's aqua mist.

Shine Layout Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #scrapbookinglayouts

I diecut the three flags below the photo from enchated evening, 
aqua mist and the Bazzill CS White using one of the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts.

Shine Layout Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti #reverseconfetti #scrapbookinglayouts



I'm also linking this up to this week's

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome layout Leigh!

Diana K said...

Love the layout, Leigh - and that photo of Jonah just shines! Great pic.

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous layout Leigh! I adore that constellation paper you used for the background!

I Card Everyone said...

One of my favorite color combos, Leigh ... look at that handsome Jonah!!! Does he love this as much as I do?
=] Michele

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous layout, Leigh! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is STUNNING! Omword, what a fabulous photo, Leigh, and such a fabulous quote! I absolutely love the simplicity of this design. You are a genius!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

That is so cool! Your layout so beautiful. I like that it doesn't have a lot of decor do the main things (photo and sentiment) pop out.

jan metcalf said...

Cute card and scrapbook page!

cm said...

Leigh, you've chosen the perfect papers/layout/elements to showcase that 'smiling star son' of yours! Awesome photo of your handsome Jonah! What a treasure...
~c