Thursday, July 16, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #132

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

I love how only part of the tree is included on the sketch,
so I wanted to incorporate only part of an image.
I chose to use my PTI Pedal Pusher set to make my card.

CAS(E) This Sketch 132 Leigh Penner @bazzillbasics #bazzillbasics #cards

I diecut the frame from some Bazzill Basics Smoothies: Citron cardstock.
I added the banner from Winnie & Walter's The Big, the Bold and Extras stamp set
which I trimmed out by hand.
The sentiment on the banner is from PTI's KIS: Belated Birthday,
but I cut off the belated.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 23rd to link up your card.

Oh, and before you go, I have a banner that's being featured on the Bazzill Basics Blog today.

CAS(E) This Sketch 132 Leigh Penner @bazzillbasics #bazzillbasics #banner

Click here to get a closer look.

Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Jean said...

Love your take on the sketch!!

~amy~ said...

Love today's projects Leigh!!

Cindy C. said...

Both delightful Leigh!

Chrissy Larson said...

This card is fabulous and I LOVE the banner!! You are amazing!

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Leigh!
Love your card and that beautiful scene you've created around the bike. There's something so beautiful and whimsical about only using part of an image, i love it!
Superb banner as well! It makes me smile
Thank you

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card! love that bike and a great banner too!

Kara said...

love it!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Don't you just love the new versions of the old bikes that look just like this, Leigh? Your card is just fabulous!
=] Michele

Kay Miller said...

Oh gosh that's a cute card!! Love love your take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great summer card Leigh, love it!!

helenbrendan said...

What a beautiful summery and cheery card. Your detail work is exquisite!

Ruth said...

Love it! Love the soft colours and only being able to see part of the bicycle. Gorgeous. Xx

Susi said...

Love the partial image stamped within the frame - gives the card movement and makes it fun! Gorgeous combination of soft colours too.

Audrey Pettit said...

The partial image idea is so fun, and I really love what you did with it, Leigh! That bike is SO sweet, and that sentiment is SO perfect! Fabulous soft color palette, too. Really love how the white looks so crisp and clean with the pastel colors!!

Diana K said...

Such a fun summery card. Perfect take on the sketch!

Neha said...

Such a fun card. Love your take on sketch.

Unknown said...

Love your card, great colours. Karen x

cm said...

Bike = LOVE! Again, an inspired and inspiring take on the sketch, my friend!
As for your banner: ultra cool!
~c