Thursday, July 23, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #133

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #133 designed by Gayatri Murali:



Isn't it fun?
Here's my card:


Last week, I went to a friend's house to do a little stamping.
I brought along my City Scene stamp set and had fun stamping these buildings in grey.


Once I was home, I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Wet Paint) in Versamark
and heat embossed them in red Zing! powder.
I'm thinking I maybe should have just stamped the "birthday" in black,
but what's done is done. ;)

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, July 30th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute. I love how you embossed the sentiment over the scene.

I Card Everyone said...

No Way, Leigh .... LOve it in red - Zing is the perfect word for it!
=] Michele

cm said...

Woo hooo! I've caught up! And this card: a darling city scene that is just perfectly suited for where I am right now! Simply fabulous!
~c

alexandra s.m. said...

That's such a gorgeous card Leigh!
I love your take and the contrast in colors!
Bravo!!

Susanne Vargas said...

What a fun take of the sketch! Those buildings look great behind the sentiment!

Ruth said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Love the colour combination - it's perfect. The red really does Zing! Great CASE. xx

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this! The sentiment looks so awesome embossed over the city skyline!

Lisa Elton said...

Well shucks, this is just marvelous!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh Wow! What a fun design! I love the graphic look to this city scene! And the red embossing is absolutely fabulous!

Broni said...

What a perfect CAS design! I love it!!