Saturday, July 04, 2015

Make It Monday #216

I'm popping in this evening to share the card that I made

I decided to use the cover plate that came in the Garden Gild Mini-Kit:

Make it Monday 216 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

I added the colour to the white diecut cover plate with some ink pressed onto 
an acrylic block and spritzed with water.
I used a paint brush to apply the watered-down ink.

Make it Monday 216 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #cards

I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Graceful Greetings)
in versamark and heat embossed it in white.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Alanna said...

So beautiful. I was wanting to use this cutting plate. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lynn said...

Wow! Stunning Leigh!

~amy~ said...

whoa, love what you've done...that coverplate is gorgeous.

Jennifer K said...

Just...gorgeous! What a perfect cover plate to use for this technique. Beautiful and stunning. Someone out there will feel very special when they receive this card.

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love that coverplate!

Clare said...

So pretty and soft!

Lisa Elton said...

Soft, delicate and oh so lovely!!

BożenA said...

Is the pink card can be beautiful? Then you prove to me that it can be not only beautiful, but very beautiful. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.
Regards,
BozenA

Marcia Hill said...

So soft and simply stunning...beautiful job Leigh! :0)

Deepti said...

Oh my ! This is such a beauty!

cm said...

An exquisite card, Leigh...The delicate colouring is simply stunning!
~c

Audrey Pettit said...

This is such a soft and pretty effect! Love your take on the MIM challenge, my friend!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Leigh. That cover plate is so pretty and I love the soft colors.

Joni Andaya said...

So Gorgeous with that colors <3