Monday, April 04, 2016

Fusion Challenge: Orchid Occasions & MFT Wednesday Sketch 274

Today, I have a card to share for the current Fusion Challenge: Orchid Occasions:


I opted to use the photo to make my card and also used MFT Wednesday Sketch 274:


Here's my card:


I started by diecutting two bottles from MFT's Soda Pop dies and then diecutting
the tops off, using the bottom of the bottle.
I inked them up using PTI's Hawaiian Shores and Tropical Teal inks and my blending tool.
I stamped my Fall Florals diecuts in Altenew Cotton Candy and Coral Berry inks.
I layered these over a PTI scalloped frame.
 

I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's KIS: Sympathy) in Altenew's Evening Gray ink.

Thanks for looking!


16 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhh...this is so so clever! Love how you created the vases. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so very sweet, Leigh! I really love how you made the vases out of the bottle die! Super creative, and love the inking on them. Gorgeous colors on the flowers, too!

~amy~ said...

Super pretty!

Karen B. said...

A beautiful scene. Great tip on the vase.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the inking on the vases! Great tip too!

Diane Jaquay said...

So clever how you made the vases, Leigh! This is very pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Cool design for your vase Leigh this is pretty!

Aileen said...

Leigh, love your card especially the vases. Wonderful colours too.

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you inked the vases!

Joyce said...

Just gorgeous, Leigh.

Jeanne J. said...

Great take on the challenge - the colors are amazing and your stamping is beautiful!

Nora Noll said...

How lovely!! The colors you used are fantastic!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So pretty! Especially those ombre vases!

Julia Aston said...

Great colors and design on this pretty floral card! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Card Challenge!

SmilynStef said...

Love those blooms & the shading on the vases is perfect ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Gorgeous Leigh, your blooms are prefect! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!