Saturday, April 30, 2016

Inspired by all the little things #13

Today, I have a card to share for 
 

As soon as I saw this fabulous photo, I knew I wanted to use my new
PTI Butterfly cover plate to make my card.



I started by impressing the cover plate onto a piece of white cardstock and then 
blending Altenew Buttercream and Warm Sunshine ink onto it.
I diecut the Butterfly cover plate from some teal cardstock and inked the edges with Altenew Dusk ink and my blending tool.


I used the Altenew Dusk ink to stamp my sentiment (from PTI's Choose Joy).
 
I'm also linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, May 5th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful, Leigh!!!

Keeway Tsao said...

This is gorgeous, Leigh! The hint of yellow behind the butterflies really brings them out beautifully. Love your take on the inspiration!

LauraJane:) said...

Very pretty!

Karen B. said...

Wow I really like how you combined softness with boldness here!

Marcie Sharp said...

Love this Leigh! The soft yellow behind the butterflies is perfect.

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, Leigh, this is fantastic!

Kris said...

OMG, Leigh, I LOVE this. Have used this Papertreyink stamp in a stand-alone, matted frame, but really like your butterflies! Thanks :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So LOVE this!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the soft buttery yellow you added behind the butterflies! Very pretty card Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

That inking is so effective!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just beautiful Leigh!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Leigh! Love the butterflies!

KimCreate said...

These large die cut butterflies are beautiful for the inspiration challenge!