Saturday, April 09, 2016

Inspired by all the Little Things #10

Today, I have a card to share for 




I love this photo, but I was a little stumped when I first saw it,
as I don't have any berry stamps in my stash.
But then I remembered that my Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm set includes a strawberry...


I started by stamping the strawberry three times in versamark and heat embossed it in white 
on a piece of watercolour paper..
Then, I did the same thing with the jar from the same stamp set.
Then I stamped the sentiment from PTI's Phrases & Praises, using the same technique.


I used my Zig markers, some water and a paintbrush to colour them in.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, April 14th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

So, so pretty!

Kristie Goulet said...

Perfect take on the inspiration photo, Leigh! ♥

Karen B. said...

A perfect mix of companies!

KimCreate said...

Love how you stamped the sentiment inside the jar. I have this stamp set and didn't recognize it! Beautiful

Happy Dance said...

Perfection, Leigh. Love those strawberries, but that cobalt colored jar, with its perfect sentiment, has captured my heart. This is just fantastic. Your watercoloring gives it a wonderful, warm, and homey feel. Love this card. Have a great weekend. Bev

Marlena M. said...

Ack, this is perfect Leigh! Love it~

Diana K said...

Love the bold, unexpected colours! Fabulous job, Leigh.

Marcie Sharp said...

I love the simplicity of this pretty card! Your watercolouring is spot on. :)

Joyce said...

Love those pretty strawberries and your blue jar.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty, Leigh! Love your sweet take on this weeks inspiration photo!

Gerry said...

I love your card! You certainly don't need any berries! Beautiful.

Lilian said...

Beautiful!!! Love the watercoloring!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Greta said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Leigh!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous colours and stamping Leigh!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Celeste Goff said...

What an amazing take on the inspiration photo Leigh!

LauraJane:) said...

Love how you used the phrases and praises on your mason jar....so perfectly coloured!

Keeway Tsao said...

So CAS and beautiful! Love this! Your stamp choice is perfect!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love your fresh CAS take on this challenge Leigh!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! That sentiment jar is fantastic, and your strawberries look good enough to eat. Mmmm!

Audrey Pettit said...

How gorgeous! I love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the bright, vivid colors and the sentiment in the jar.

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE the bright blue on the jar with the red and green of the strawberries. Fabulous design!!