Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Card Concept 52


Today, I have a card to share for The Card Concept 52:


I'm not sure why, but the black ribbon in the photo made me think 
of a butterfly, so I decided to use my Reverse Confetti Butterfly Dreams 
to make my Clean & Layered card.


I started with some patterned paper as my background.
I stamped the large butterfly from Butterfly Dreams onto its coordinating Confetti Cut 
-- isn't it striking in black?


A couple of buttons and twine finish it off.


  

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is beautiful Leigh, very elegant. I really need to get this stamp set, i keep looking at it, but it is so hard to get here in uk ! hope you are having a nice weekend x

Karen B. said...

Striking indeed. Beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Leigh!

Lynn said...

Love your clean and layered card. Stunning.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty Leigh! Love the sheet music background!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Leigh! Love the pretty butterfly!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, cool! Love how that inspiration photo led you to a butterfly, and you absolutely nailed the vibe of the challenge! Love the graphic look mixed with just a touch of a vintage feel with those sweet cream buttons. <3

Dawn said...

Love love the butterfly.

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh that's so striking and so very pretty! Great take on the inspiration photo!

LauraJane:) said...

LOVEly!! So simple, yet great impact:)

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful and striking card Leigh!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the music note background! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! Love the butterfly!

Dawn Darlene said...

love those butterfly stamps!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, simplicity at its best! Love this!

Olga said...

Love the simplicity of the sketch and the black and white combo.