Monday, April 11, 2016

Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #35

Today, I have a card to share for this month's
Sketch for You to Try at Reverse Confetti:


I decided to use Unicorn Wishes stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts to make my card.


I started by diecutting the largest scalloped circle from Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts
from white cardstock and, before smooshing some Altenew Lavender Fields ink onto it,
heat embossing the "magical" & "wishes" sentiments from Unicorn Wishes.

I diecut my unicorn from watercolour paper and painted the mane and tail, with the
same shade of ink, mixed with water.
Then, I mixed some Delicata Golden Glitz ink with water and painted the hooves and horn.
I added more water and painted in his snout.


I did the same technique and painted in the "birthday" diecut from Fancy Words Confetti Cuts.
I rubbed my Delicata Golden Glitz ink onto a piece of white cardstock and used that
to mat my watercolour panel, after diecutting some stars from it first
(using Unicorn Wishes Confetti Cuts and Shakers 'n Frames Confetti Cuts.)



 

Want to play along with the April SFYTT
Click here for details.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

!neke said...

This is again a beautiful card !!!!

Ineke X

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so super adorable! Love the shimmery gold, and the combo of that with the soft lilac is stunning! Love how you used the stars for some of the elements from the sketch. And that unicorn.... just tooooo cute!

Kay Miller said...

Awww that's adorable Leigh! Love that smooshey watercolor background!!

Karen B. said...

Love this combo!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet and pretty card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super fun Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Leigh and a sweet color combo!

lindalou said...

Love the unicorn.

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely adorable and sweet card!

Greta said...

So cute, Leigh--love that Golden Glitz ink!

lostinpaper said...

This is the cutest unicorn ever! Yet another wonderful and inspiring design Leigh!

Anonymous said...

Love the shimmery gold, so cute!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Love this, Leigh!!!! Totally adorable and every detail is so perfect!!!